martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008

mi mar esta en el ballet ... :) video anterior letra actual...

Okay, get a grip, get a hang of this flipper
It is like slipping two feet into one big huge slipper.
This way is left which way is right
Oh, now I will be circling in in circles all night

Oh, so this is forward. No problem.

I cannot believe I can do this & more
To swim in the sea like I walk on the shore
Out of my shell, not closed up like a clam
look out sea, this is me, here I´m

For a moment all of me
Is alive & at home in the sea
I am swirling & twirling, so graceful & grand
Not stubbing my toes getting stuck in the sand

For a moment life´s cool
I am a splash in the world´s biggest pool
This is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be
For a moment, just a moment, lucky me

If only for one moment
I´ve shared with you all I know
The sea wouldn´t be a mystery
But why did you´ve to go?

Everything is newer, & brighter & bluer
And truer to life than before
Watch me soar

For a moment I can shine
Got a grin & a fin, it works fine
My fingers are wrinkly, I really don´t care
If all my curls are curled out of my hair

For a moment I can feel
All the dreams I have been dreaming are real
Wish my mother could hear it, the sea is my song
For a moment, just a moment, I belong


I´ll find you my darling
And the moment that I do
I will hold you close, my Melody
And sing the song of the sea with you

Sing the song of the sea with you
For a moment, just a moment, I belong

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario